Related Posts

10 Ways to reduce plastic pollution | Top 10 | Reduce the use of plastic | Wiki

Image
10 Ways to reduce plastic pollution | Top 10 | Reduce the use of plastic | Wiki


10 Ways to reduce plastic pollution: 1. Wean yourself off disposable plastics 2. Stop buying water bottles 3. Boycott microbeads 4. Cook more , order less 5. Purchase items second-hand 6. Recycle (duh) 7. Support a bag tax or ban 8. Buy in bulk 9. Bring your own garment bag to the dry cleaner 10. Put pressure on manufacturers to use jute bags

Though we can make a difference through our own habits, corporations obviously have a much bigger footprint. If you believe a company could be smarter about its packaging, make your voice heard. Write a letter, send a tweet, or hit them where it really hurts: Give your money to a more sustainable competitor.


Plastic Pollution | Causes and Effects | Solutions | Projects | Wiki | Articles


Plastic Pollution | Causes and Effects | Solutions | Projects | Wiki | Articles

Plastic Pollution | Causes and Effects | Solutions | Projects | Wiki | Articles

Plastic Pollution | Causes and Effects | Solutions | Projects | Wiki | Articles

Plastic pollution can be defined as the assemblage of various types of plastic material that adversely affects the ecosystem. Plastic is a material consisting of any synthetic or semi-synthetic organic polymer which can be reshaped by applying heat and pressure.It is widely used in common household and industrial products.

Plastic is the most commonly used material in everyday life because it is abundantly available and is cheap. Plastic is made up of non-biodegradable and synthetic substances, and therefore it pollutes the land and soil.

Plastic Pollution | Causes and Effects | Solutions | Projects | Wiki | Articles
The 80% of plastic waste is disposed of on the land and the remaining 20% is dumped at sea. Most people throw plastic bottles, straws and polythene bags. This increases the pollution rate in the land as well as in the oceans. The burning of plastic waste increases the air pollution.
The plastic pollution is difficult to clean up and costs a lot of money. Plastic is damaging our planet earth.This is the time to adopted some effective preventive measures to reduce this kind of pollution.

3 ways to control plastic pollution - Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Reduce the use of disposable plastic, use reusable produce bags, water bottles and containers; and support plastic recycling as it conserves the natural resources & the energy that would be required to produce plastic from scratch. Plastic Recycling helps in mitigating the global warming and in reducing the air pollution. The greenhouse gas emissions will also be reduced.
These changes can gradually reduce our problem, and this is the time when we can take some preventive steps to ensure a better life for our future generations.



Remove Plastic to revive earth……………

Comments